Custom ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) Software Development
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software is used by businesses in a wide range of industries. There are some types of businesses that profit more from ERP. ERP is a type of business management software—typically a set of integrated applications—that allows a company to gather, store, manage, and understand data from a variety of business processes. ERP systems can be on-premises or in the cloud. The availability of information from any location with internet connection has fueled the growth of cloud-based apps in recent years.
The following are some major trends that indicate whether it's time for a company to deploy or upgrade its ERP system:
- Growth periods: The company is expanding, has grown, or plans to grow greatly.
- Old legacy methods: The organization’s present system is either antiquated and not upgradeable,or it no longer adequately supports the business and users.
- Acquisitions or mergers:For example, the parent company must streamline systems across all subsidiaries.
- Operational issues: The company need enterprise software to effectively manage procedures.
The goal of custom ERP software development is to create a scalable, business-specific system that integrates all management tasks and allows for data-driven decision-making. Tanish Analytics, a company with a decade of experience in enterprise software development, provides end-to-end ERP development and support to assist you gain deep visibility into your business processes, streamline information flows, and reduce expenses.
- Human resources :- Recruitment and onboarding to payments, participation, training, and employee request management, HR policy management , and personnel management are essential.
- Sales and marketing:- Customer order management can be automated, data-driven marketing campaigns can be planned, customers can be communicated with, and sales dynamics may be seen.
- Finance and accounting:- Accounts payable and receivable tracking, general ledger administration, and billing automation are all examples of financial planning and analysis.
- Production management:- Production planning, scheduling, and control are all important aspects of production. Sub-modules for product lifecycle management and quality assurance may be included.
- Project management:-Tools for project planning and management, work assignment and tracking, and team collaboration.
- Supply chain management:- Inventory management and control, supplier relationships, supply chain automation are all areas where automation can help.
- Knowledge management:-Knowledge sharing and collaboration tools, as well as a centralized knowledge library with a strong search engine and automated knowledge categorization.
- Document management:- Document templates, easy document navigation and collaboration, and centralized storage of numerous document kinds.
- Data analytics and BI:- Every company department’s performance may be monitored, measured, and optimized with comprehensive data analysis and visualisation features.
- Chatbots and virtual assistants for users:- Chatbots aid users in navigating ERP (for example, for employee onboarding ), whereas virtual assistants can automate company-specific routine tasks.
ERP Projects at Tanish Analytics
We develop enterprise resource planning software for a variety of businesses:-
- Information Technology
- Professional Services
- Retail and Ecommerce